Professional & reliable heat pump installers
Our team consists of knowledgeable and skilled heat pump installers, who are always pleased to introduce this low maintenance, low carbon emitting heating option for your home.
By choosing Eclipse Energy as your reliable heat pump installers, you are guaranteeing yourself an honest and professional service underpinned by valuable experience, where customer care is always at the forefront of our team’s minds.
Benefits of Heat Pumps
- Low levels of maintenance.
- Can conveniently heat your home as well as your water.
- Could lower your domestic carbon emissions, though this depends on which household heating technique you are replacing. You carbon emissions are lowered if you replace any gas boiler with a heat pump, for example.
- Could make you eligible to receive financial income from the government supported Renewable Heat Incentive scheme.
- If you’re replacing electrical heating, your energy bills could be significantly reduced.
- As well as premium service, Eclipse Energy offer competitive, cost-effective, heat pump installation costs.
How It Works
There are different kinds of heat pumps that each operate in different ways. These are air source heat pumps and ground source heat pumps. Air source heat pumps takes heat from the outside air and can obtain heat from the air even in temperatures as low as -15 degrees.
In contrast, a ground source heat pump draws heat from the ground via loops of pipes buried in your garden. Heat from the ground is absorbed into the liquid in the pipes and proceeds to pass through a heat exchanger then into the pump. Due to the ground staying at a reasonably level temperature underneath, the heat pump can be useful all year round.
Space in your garden doesn’t cause too much of an issue. The length of the pipe looping depends on the amount of heat you require, which is influenced by the size of your home. Where you are restricted by a small garden, a drilled vertical borehole can work just as well.
Our knowledgeable engineers will consult with you and discuss what type of heat pump system is better suited to your home. They will explore your options and advise you, only making suggestions that will benefit you and your household.
Here at Eclipse Energy we pride ourselves on always having clients’ best interests at heart. We wouldn’t settle for anything less. Therefore, from the initial consultation, right through to the ground heat pump pipes installation, setting up the heat pump itself and any after-care and maintenance, our team are on-hand to support you every step of the way.