Battery Storage lets you use your solar power all year round
Solar battery storage makes using your solar energy to its fullest potential much easier. Solar power batteries are the most pinnacle advancement in the solar energy market in the past two decades. They work by proficiently gathering and storing solar energy your home or business has generated. This enables you to use it later during the darker hours.
Solar battery storage is a very positive addition if you have already invested in solar panels. If you are committing to a domestic or commercial solar power system for the first time, then it’s a key feature to consider beforehand, in order to get the most out of your new solar power asset.
At Eclipse Energy we pride ourselves on being one of the top in our field of renewable energy. We are passionate about embracing state-of-the-art technology such as batteries for solar panels. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this innovative, cost effective, ‘green’ technology.
Benefits of investing in Solar Battery Storage for your home or business
- Use more of the energy you produce to get more value out of your solar panel system,
- User-friendly yet part of the latest advancements in the solar power industry,
- Monitor how much energy your home or business uses by using the integrated Wi-Fi system to track your energy usage,
- Reduce your business’ or your home’s dependency on fossil fuels and reduce your carbon footprint,
- Pairing a solar panel system with a solar battery storage increases the resiliency of your electricity. It makes it more consistent and unwavering in areas prone to suffering from natural disasters,
- Have access to renewable energy around the clock – even when the sun goes down!
How It Works
Solar battery storage cleverly works out how much energy your solar panels generate and how much you consume in real-time. It then distributes it accordingly, so you use what you need, when you need it. Any extra energy that is left over is stored in the batteries for later use. As the solar panels stop working with the arrival of darkness each night, the solar battery kicks in and provides energy that it has stored up to fulfil your consumption needs.
What’s more, your battery will automatically top up your energy demand with power from the National Grid. However, if that fails, as in power to the National Grid cuts out, your solar battery will activate its emergency power storage bank.
- You get in contact with our friendly team if you are interested in investing in solar battery storage.
- A member of our team will visit your home at a time that is convenient for you and explore and discuss how the solar battery can benefit you home with you.
- If you decide to go ahead with your investment one of our qualified installers will visit to install the batteries. It is a quick and simple job and you can get on your way to generating energy the smarter way!